Please join us for a 1 day exploration of the role diversity and inclusion plays in effective human capital management strategies. The day will include a keynote as well as general and breakout sessions with topics focusing on building strategies to support human capital management. This a must attend day for business leaders who have made diversity and inclusion in their workplace a top priority.
- Approaches from a New Generation of Diversity Leaders
- Tapping the Talent of Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Introducing Forefront Cultures - Road-mapping an Equitable Workplace
- Mitigating Systemic Bias: The Inclusive Organization Framework©
- Being an Ally for Diversity & Inclusion: Good Work for White Men!
- Diversity Terminology for Recruiting
- What’s So Funny About Being a Woman of Color at Work?
- Common Pitfalls to Address When Hiring Foreign Nationals
- Using Newton’s Laws to Propel Your Diversity Programs
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Understanding the Unique Challenges Facing Black Women Leaders
This event is organized by NEHRA. For more information, or to register, please click here: https://www.nehra.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1087672&group=